SecretStarbucks.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below and send to email@example.com
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against SecretStarbucks.com, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider: SecretStarbucks.com
Email Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent via the details on the e-mail.
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
1. A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
3. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
4. The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
5. Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Our Site to locate the material.
6. Information reasonably sufficient to permit SecretStarbucks.com to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.